Summer program in Madrid from June 25th to July 24th, 2022
- The fee for participation in the summer program in Madrid is 4,400 € (four thousand and four hundred euros) per student.
- The price of the program includes the following:
- – All meals and accommodation while staying with a family (Also includes washing of clothes).
– Excursions and trips.
– Bus in Madrid during the activities.
– Tickets for museums and visits to historic sites.
– Spanish classes from 9 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
– Study materials.
– Medical insurance: All medical costs from the date of arrival in Spain to the date of departure is covered.
– Public liability insurance.
– Diploma of participation in the program.
- The price does not include the following:
- – Flights or other transport costs incurred in travelling to and from Madrid
– Food for 3 days on the Camino de Santiago
- (Please note: We reserve the right to modify our prices in line with changes in exchange rates and changes affected by partner organizations.)
INESLE Madrid 2022 – Application Process
Due dates for payments
– Cancellations received before May 1st: We refund all payments but the deposit of 1,000 euros.
– Cancellations received after May 1st: All payments are non-refundable.
Payment Methods / Payment Options
The registration/fee of the course can be done by:
- 1. International Wire Transfer (TRADITIONAL):
- Your course fee payments can be made directly to INESLE Madrid via international wire transfer.
- Please instruct your bank to make an international wire transfer using the following beneficiary bank data:
- Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Receiving Bank Name: Banco Santander
Receiving Bank: IBAN#: ES04 0049 XXXX XX
Receiving Bank BIC/SWIFT: BSCHESMMXXX
Bank Address: Av. Monasterio de El Escorial, s/n
28049 Madrid (Spain)
Beneficiary Account Name: INESLE EDUCACION, S.L.
Beneficiary Account #: 2610043812
Full IBAN # (electronic format): ES040049 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Full IBAN # (paper format): ES04 0049 XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- NOTE: It is the student’s responsibility to pay any bank fees associated with the transfer of these funds.
- 2. International Wire Transfer (FLYWIRE):
- INESLE has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks.
- – No hidden bank fees
– Save on exchange rates
– Multiple payment options and currencies to choose from
– 24×7 multilingual customer support by chat, Skype, email, and telephone
– Faster than traditional wire transfers (2-3 business days)
– Track the status of your payment online
- Pay Now With Flywire