Our 2022 next summer program will be held in Madrid in July. Take a look at the detailed program below. You can apply now to join the program!
You can download the 2022 description program brochure (pdf file).
1. General Program – Daily
2. Program detail
Dates: June 25th-July 24th , 2022
Place: Madrid, Spain
Organization: INESLE Madrid, Instituto de Español
Objectives: Complete immersion in Spanish language and culture
Housing: Families in Madrid
Price: 4,400 euros*
* Includes all course fees and travel, except for maintenance during the three-day tour of the Camino de Santiago. Does not include air transportation.
– Students will be placed in the classes best suited to their level of Spanish.
– Classes will be held entirely in Spanish to ensure complete immersion.
– The program will focus on the four key skills: oral and written expression, and reading and listening comprehension
– The program includes short courses on cultural issues: Cooking, Spanish Grammar, Literature, History, Art and Geography, Social Studies and Music, all of which are closely related to the visits and evening activities.
– Classes will be held every day, Monday through Friday, apart from days scheduled for hiking.
On Saturdays and Sundays students remain with their Spanish families.